Friday, September 11, 2009

My first blog!



Hey everyone!


I am soo excited about starting a new blog! To begin, my name is Kayla Hudgins and I am originally from Pell City, AL. I moved to Bennettsville, SC when I was a couple of months old, but I still have tons of family in Alabama. I will be 20 years old in a few weeks, and I cannot wait to celebrate! I have a mother named Cathy, dad named Harold, brother named Kelsey, and two sisters: Shelby and Sara who all live in Bennettsville, SC (except for Kelsey, he lives in Myrtle Beach). I am currently a junior at Emmanuel College in Franklin Springs, GA. I have the greatest friends in the world: my roomates Nikki and Andrea; and Faith and Ayla! I have a wonderful boyfriend named Cameron Gunn who is the light of my life. We have been together for almost 5 months! He also is a junior at Emmanuel College. I have my associate's degree from Emmanuel College in General Education and I am still here pursuing my Bachelor's in Business Administration. My goal in life is to get a beautician's liscence and to manage/open a salon on the east coast in a metro area. I am planning on being done with school by December 2o10. I am a Christian and I am apart of Emmanuel Singers! Do not worry, I only do the media! I love to dance and to be myself, as well as watch the Office!!!!! There is so much more but I cannot think of it right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment